Spring Break 2017 in Santa Fe, NM
Wondering if Santa Fe is a good place to spend Spring Break? Here are ten reasons why Santa Fe should be your destination.
1. Ski Santa Fe. Great spring snow. Only fifteen miles from downtown.
2. Ten Thousand Waves. Best apres ski experience ever. Body work. Soaking.
3. The Root Cellar Taproom and Gastropub. A speakeasy bar in the basement of a honey store. Yeah.
4. HQ. Caveman Coffee, Santa Fe Brewing Taproom. Video games.
5. Meow Wolf. An immersive art experience. Live music.
6. Atalaya Mountain. Trailhead at St. John's College. Short but steep. Great views of the city. Take your microspikes.
8. La Boca. Modern Spanish cuisine. Tapas.
9. Paper Dosa. Fresh South Indian cuisine.
10. Casa de Tres Lunas | House of Three Moons. A boutique Inn in the heart of historic downtown Santa Fe. Book your stay with us today.