Spring Break 2018 in Santa Fe, NM
Wondering if Santa Fe is a good place to spend Spring Break? Here are ten reasons why Santa Fe should be your destination.
1. Ski Santa Fe. Is known for its great spring snow. Only fifteen miles from downtown Santa Fe.
2. Ten Thousand Waves. Best apres ski experience ever. Body work. Soaking.
3. Mellow Velo. An independent bicycle dealer in the heart of Santa Fe, New Mexico’s Historic Downtown. They are located at the foot of the Santa Fe National Forest, and moments from pristine and safe country roads. They take pride in offering a number of premium and economy rentals from our diverse demo fleet, and provide expert route advice and maps for adventures both on and off road. When there is no snow, there is biking!
4. Caveman Coffee Cave. Coffee shop, smoothie bar and taproom. Games.
5. Meow Wolf. An immersive art experience. Live music.
6. Atalaya Mountain. Trailhead at St. John's College. Short but steep. Great views of the city. Take your microspikes.
8. La Boca. Modern Spanish cuisine. Tapas.
10. Casa de Tres Lunas | House of Three Moons. A boutique Inn in the heart of historic downtown Santa Fe. Book your stay with us today.